Oregon Ridge Park has two separate management areas described as the Lodge area and the Nature Center area.
The Nature Center, located at 13555 Beaver Dam Road, manages the buildings and features near the Nature Center and the Lake. Also, hiking trail problems or questions are handled by the Nature Center. For Nature Center information call 410-887-1815 and/or explore this web site.
The Lodge at 13401 Beaver Dam Road manages buildings and features near the symphony stage and lodge. For information concerning the Lodge click here or call 410-887-1818.
- Nature Center
- Trails - 6 miles of trail networks over 1,043 acres
- Pavilions - (Kidds' Nature Pavilion now available for rentals - Capacity 100)
- Natural Play Area
- Picnic Tables
- Nature Classroom
- Restored Tenant House
- Sugar Shack
- Outdoor Animal Enclosures
- Archery Range
Notice: The Oregon Ridge Lake is temporarily closed.
The bathhouse building has been demolished and the lake area has been fenced off. However, a new pavilion is being built next to the lake and the lake area should be reopened in 2017, but swimming will not be allowed.
For information regarding rentals of pavilions and/or buildings near the Nature Center or Lake call 410-887-1815 (Tuesday thru Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
For information regarding rentals of pavilions and/or buildings at the Lodge side of the Park call 410-887-1818, or click here.
General Park Rules and Regulations
- Park and trails are open from sunrise to sunset March - October. (November - February park and trails are open 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the Nature Center side of park.
- Park permits are required for groups. (greater than 12 people)
- Dogs/pets must be leashed at all times and all dog waste must be bagged and properly disposed of.
- Unauthorized motor vehicles and horses are prohibited.
- Open fires and weapons are prohibited.
- Swimming and boating are prohibited.
- No vending machines are available at the nature center.
- No restroom facilities available after building/program hours. (Tuesday - Sunday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- Permits are required for commercial photographers and videographers.
- We are a trash free park, so please bring trash bags and carry your trash out with you.
- Amplified Music is not allowed.
- Metal Detecting is not allowed.